Wednesday May 1, 2019 (Rain date: May 8, 2019)
Wellesley Public Works Department
At this show we will be providing our members with the latest lines of equipment, newest construction practices, and supplies.
NEW THIS YEAR – Food Trucks, DJ, Loader Simulator Contest
Vendors and Sponsors – Must sign up by April 24th
Free Lunch for All Attendees – No need to sign up for lunch tickets. Just visit the registration booth the day of the show to receive your lunch ticket.
Online registration for vendors and sponsors – sign up by April 24:
- Indoor Booth. 10′ x 10′ = $400. New this year – We’ll be offering a limited number of indoor spaces inside the garage for those vendors that do not have equipment, or would benefit from being indoors and under cover. The loader simulator will also be located inside the garage. – SOLD OUT
- Member Outdoor Booth. 15′ x 20′ = $500. Equipment should fit within the allotted space. Must be current on 2019 membership to register for member booth.
- Additional outdoor booth of the same size = $400
- Non-Member Booth – either indoor or out = $650
- Additional Non-Member Booth = $400
Please note: Chairs and display tables are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Sponsorships – NBM is offering the following sponsorships for this year’s event:
- Breakfast Sponsor = $500
- Event Sponsor = $250
Weather Related Makeup date -Wednesday May 8. No refunds will be offered. Vendors must commit to both dates.
Raffle Prizes – NBM Highway Association encourages the donation of raffle prizes to benefit our scholarship fund. Raffles will be collected at the vendor booths, and will be awarded throughout the course of the event.
If you have any questions, please email Equipment Show Co-Chairs Kevin Johnson [email protected] or Jim Mcgonagle [email protected]
Bookings are currently closed for this event.