Wednesday May 3, 2023
Wellesley Public Works Department
9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
At this show we will be providing our members with the latest lines of equipment, newest construction practices, and supplies. Attendees are provided with free breakfast and lunch.
Free Lunch for All Attendees – No need to sign up for lunch tickets. Just visit the registration booth the day of the show to receive your lunch ticket.
Online registration for vendors and sponsors – sign up by April 21st:
- Indoor Booth. 10′ x 10′ = $450. New this year – We’ll be offering a limited number of indoor spaces inside the garage for those vendors that do not have equipment, or would benefit from being indoors and under cover.
- Member Outdoor Booth. 15′ x 20′ = $550. Equipment should fit within the allotted space. Must be current on 2023 membership to register for member booth.
- Additional outdoor booth of the same size = $450
- Non-Member Booth – either indoor or out = $750
- Additional Non-Member Booth = $450
Please note: Chairs and display tables are the responsibility of the exhibitor.
Sponsorships – NBM is offering the following sponsorships for this year’s event:
- Breakfast Sponsor = $350
- Event Sponsor = $750 *New – Event Sponsors that sign up before April 7th will have logos (one color) or names added to t-shirts that will be given to attendees.
Weather Related Makeup date -Wednesday May 10. No refunds will be offered. Vendors must commit to both dates.
Raffle Prizes – NBM Highway Association encourages the donation of raffle prizes to benefit our scholarship fund. Raffles will be collected at the vendor booths, and will be awarded throughout the course of the event.
Vendors can drop off equipment between 10:00 AM on Tuesday and before 8:00 AM on Wednesday.
If you have any questions, please email Equipment Show Co-Chairs Kevin Johnson [email protected] or Jim Mcgonagle [email protected]
Log in if you already have an account with us.