Please join us for the this Mechanics Workshop in Franklin this August 16. Registration begins at 7AM and the program begins at 8AM.
Topics to be covered in this session include:
- Cummins Engines PMs, scanning software, maintenance, etc.
- Sander Controls Cirus, Rexroth, etc.
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) recruiting/hiring repair technicians
- Emergency lighting new technology updates
- Upfitting new trucks – hints/tips for correct spacing and ordering
- Workplace safety and health program – how to keep your shop safe and compliant
List of presenters:
- Peter Tilley – Cummins
- Joe Brill – Cirus
- J.C. Madigan
- MHQ – Bill Machett – Rexroth
- Steve Dagle – Mass. Dept. of Labor Standards
- Paul Taveres – UTI
Price per person: $65.00 (includes luncheon)
Deadline for all reservations is August 14, 2017
For further information, contact Tom Collins 508-328-2813 or [email protected]
To register, please click here to download our flyer.
Bookings are currently closed for this event.